Tuesday, November 17, 2015

30 Day of Thanksgiving 2015: Day 15

30 Day of Thanksgiving 2015

Day 15

I'm thankful for Love In Action


I had the privilege of witnessing the joining of two souls/hearts/lives into one today.  This is one of the most moving types of Love in Action.  Birth, death, sacrifice, & compromise; love, laughter, tears, & hugs; what show to watch, which friend(s) to keep, why are your socks always on the floor & did you forget that that's my box of cereal.  All of these things can be counted on to occur in a marriage, like clockwork they will move through your life, but to have someone there to hold your hand/heart while you go thru it is truly one of God's greatest gifts.

To have a person stand before friends, family, the Creator/Spirit and say that I want to bear witness to your life and I want you to bear witness to mine.  We will be each other's record keeper, your life matters to me. That is such a precious and treasured thing.

Photo: M Antonio Silas 

I send thoughts and prayers out into the universe on behalf of Jenn and Eric.  Infinite wishes for Peace, Joy, Love, Laughter, StarWars, Comic Books, Quiet Evenings, Loud Hockey Games, Thought Provoking Theatre, and Fabulous Libations.  There will be more in your life that is to come than you can imagine and I hope that it exceeds all of your expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment